Monday, July 20, 2009

SISTER OF THE WEEK KATH

THIS WEEK IS ABOUT MY SISTER KATH, WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CLOSE I can remember
way back in high school she was a few years ahead of me but she was the coolest even way back then and all the guys had mad crushes on her.
I often tell her she should go into event planning she loves to entertain and party.
I will give her a call on some weekend and in conversation ask her what she is up to, she will respond o I am having over 15 couples for a lobster /steamers dinner party!!
She is an excellent cook and hostess with the mostest she has made several of my birthday
parties magical and fun she makes you feel very welcome in her home.
And in the mother department she forges full steam ahead raising two great children.
She was the first one in my family I felt comfortable enough to come out too way back then
when I WAS ONLY 16 YEARS OLD!!! never judging me only accepting me for me.
I would also like to thank her again for being there for me back in 2006 when I lost john.
A million phone calls later one day I am talking on the phone with her again about signs involving my john and she gently but firmly told me I was stuck and needed to snap out of it, and how john wouldnt like me living this way and to remember I was still alive and my life needed to go on.
She gave me two carved angels I put into my china cabinet in my dining room one has the words (NEW BEGININGS ,ON IT THE OTHER ONE HAS BE HAPPY ON IT) those angels were daily
reminders for me and still when I am having difficult days I look at them and remember how short life can be and to live my life the best I Can.
I am so glad kath and angelina and joseph all came for a visit and we all went to black cat with john before his illness struck happy memories fill my heart.
So kath thanks for all you do and for always being there for me!!
much love 1000 blessings your brother timothy!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment