Thursday, July 2, 2009

the queen of rock n roll

I haved loved her for so long starting from her very first tour bella donna I Have been to everyone of her solo tours and have seen fleetwoodmac 8 times. from the moment i first saw her i was drawn into our similiar worlds both filled with magic and love, she sings about the things

she holds close to her heart, relationships lost, heartache and pain, but also joy and love and starting over when life has knocked you down. I love watching her spin around the stage

during the gold dust tour of 06 i was lucky enough to get her set list handed to me by her back-up singer sharon cellini, I also have met her three times including once at the hard rock cafe in boston 1989 she signed a photo I brought in. I also was lucky enough to purchase a signed and framed version of her wild heart album which I treasure, I have always had a strong connection

with her including the time of the say you will fleetwood mac tour. wbcn in boston was holding

a spin like stevie nicks contest whoever couldspin around the longest would win a all access pass

to the private taping of a dvd at the garden in boston, so i show up at a ihop in hanover mass

at 6.30 in the morning and there are several girls dressed like stevie allready spinning around like her, i entered contest and spun around for 1 hour and forty five minutes, and won!!!
i got to see a private dress rehearsal fleetwood mac concert with only 700 other people in the entire Boston Garden with my partner John who loved the fact we had the whole garden to ourselves it was fun not having to wait in lines and felt very special.
so rock on ancient queen i will always love you!!
timothy halloran mcsweegan
















No comments:

Post a Comment