Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND GREG KAPLAN

happy birthday to my friend
greg kaplan.
greg has been my friend for the past nine years and when we get together you never know what can happen especially, when alcohol and karoke is involved, he has been with me during
some wild performances including one crazy night at club cafe when i took over stage and channeled britney spears, tina turner, and stevie nicks all rolled up into one performance.
he makes a good press manager for me letting me know what moves work and what moves need
to be cleaned up. always a good sport and it works both ways, even though he ditched me at a james blunt concert in boston i forgive him. so for the first week of july (Greg kaplan is my friend of the week and happy birthday bff, you rock and look amazing for your real age!!!)
happy bday gregg
much love timothy!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment