Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MY REAL SISTER OF THE WEEK

This week is my real sister maureen, we always managed to get into fun trouble together growing up, we grew apart and sort of fell out of touch for a while but now we are building back
our relationship as brother and sister, she is a survior in every sense of the word.
She escaped that small town I got away from in Connectitcut a long time ago.
I love her edge and style she has got it going on not because she has short hair, I feel it is her
strong personality and powerful confidence she projects.
I also want to thank her again during a very dark time for me in 2006, all of her cards seemed to arrive on some very sad days for me, and really managed to pick me up!!
She is cool without trying, she rocks without whining, she conquers without crying.
I love you sister!!!
much love timothy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment