Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PRAYING MEDITATION AND PROPER BREATHING
















I am always reading different books about meditation breathing and centering yourself.





The Gregg Braden book secrets of the lost mode of prayer changed a lot of what I thought about
prayer and a certain way of praying. Brought up in a strict Roman Catholic family we had to attend mass every sunday, so growing up I learned about praying and religion all from the church, as I got older I had many questions that needed to be answered.
So I began exploring other areas and different religious beliefs, as they say all roads eventually lead to god, I think religion is often exploited and used by the media and the population for all the wrong reasons, religion is a very personal thing for people what works for one person doesnt
necessarily work for everyone, look how long people have been killing one another all in the name of religion and god?? My way of connecting with my higher power is my way it has taken
me years to get to the point I am at now and it is my way only.
everyone needs to find their own special way of connecting with their hp.
Prayer to me is more of a feeling you have to feel it within yourself, its not how many hail mary's or our fathers you recite its how you feel inside when you are saying them.
I often use visualization excercises when I am in that mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment