Monday, June 22, 2009

NEW WORKS/CREATIONS

A lot of my inspirations do come from dreams although I am always on the look out for things that inspire me, driving to and from the beach a certain look the sky shouts at me.
Each painting I do is like a direct relationship to me so in a way all my paintings are my children. each one of them also holds many blessings and charged energy of light.
Being able to paint for me is a process I cannot just choose any moment I want.
There is alot more to it than that, I have to be in that space (the space I need to be in where I am able to turn off all distractions from the crazy hectic world and tune into my higher power
sort of finding the right channel on a radio, once I am connected out it comes.
I am so thankful I was born having this ability to draw and paint and create.
Painting for me is like medicine for my soul, for this is why I must continue to paint.
Who knows what future paintings are asleep in my soul only to be awaken by my desire to
express myself on canvas each painting tells a certain story only to those who want to read my book.
much love
1000 blessings timothy halloran mcsweegan

No comments:

Post a Comment