Thursday, June 18, 2009

mens fashion

everyone is always asking me about my style or where did i get a certain shirt or pants.
fashion to me has to be about what looks the best on me.
i dont follow any trends i create my own personal style.
it doesnt matter what look you are trying to achieve what matters is the creative force you put into dressing yourself, i never want to look boring or safe i search out clothing no one else is wearing.
even with shoes i like anything that doesnt look common or like everyone else is wearing.
i love boots, animal print shoes , funky sneakers, beautiful soft loafers from barneys.
even slippers, (hand painted gilded gold by a very famous artist friend)
shoes should be exciting and make you feel tall.
living in new york city for 6 years in the late 80's really inspired my look even today.
music also plays a large role in a lot of my wardrobe.
so next time you see that wild amazing shirt or real cool wild jeans dont be a chicken
put yourself out there take chances live on the edge, never play it safe.
fashion is love fashion keeps it real.
rock on
timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment