Thursday, June 25, 2009

JOHN MULCAHEY


IF you look behind me in the large painting by my favorite artist in the world richard dequattro
he painted one of my favorite paintings in my entire house.
it was a painting of myself and my original partner (John F mulcahey).
we were together for 17 1/2 years, I lost john december 12 th 2006 to cancer.
It is said that everyone will experience a dark night of the soul in their life time.
This was mine, and through my pain eventually came growth, I miss my john everyday of my life but now he is my guardian angel watching over me from above.
Something deep down inside of me is telling me its time to let you go.
for now you are free, I was so afraid to let you go.
because of my own needs, now I know love never dies, and ours will always live on.
and in a blink of an eye I see a beautiful rainbow at the end of my tunnel.
all my love to you
johnny fly on
timothy








No comments:

Post a Comment